- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Anita Wagner Illig
Polygamists nationwide are cheering the Supreme Court's rulings on Wednesday, which paved the way for gay marriage in California and federal recognition for married same-sex couples.
Anita Wagner Illig, head of the group Practical Polyamory, told U.S. News & World Report that the Supreme Court had set a welcome precedent.
Until recently, she noted, "the polyamory community has expressed little desire for legal marriage," but now more options seem possible.