- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
Latest Aniyah Batchelor Items
A 12-year-old boy charged with second-degree murder in the death of a 2-year-old foster sibling was not the focus of detectives' investigation until he admitted to police to "play fighting" and striking the girl up to six times, a Prince George's County homicide detective said.
A 12-year-old boy is being charged with murder in the beating death of a 2-year-old family member, Prince George's County police said Thursday.