- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
Latest Aniyah Batchelor Items
A 12-year-old boy charged with second-degree murder in the death of a 2-year-old foster sibling was not the focus of detectives' investigation until he admitted to police to "play fighting" and striking the girl up to six times, a Prince George's County homicide detective said.
A 12-year-old boy is being charged with murder in the beating death of a 2-year-old family member, Prince George's County police said Thursday.