- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Ann Coulter Items
Ann Coulter is back, as brash and delightful as ever in her takedowns of liberals, hypocrites and Republicans bent on defeat.
Meghan McCain said she's already defied the odds by not disappearing from the public stage after her father's failed 2008 presidential campaign, and that part of the reason is some regard her as the new face of the Republican Party.
Conservative commentator Ann Coulter — who has herself come under fire from the right for her past blanket support of perceived Republicans In Name Only — has come out swinging against GOP leaders she accuses of hijacking the party.
Conservative firebrand and best-selling author Ann Coulter has changed her tune and flip-flopped on her support for New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
A feud between conservative columnist Ann Coulter and John McCain's politically vocal daughter, Meghan McCain, has heated up recently after Ms. Coulter joked in her latest column about the young pundit being killed by firearms.
Meghan McCain is getting her own variety talk show.
Conservative commentator and author Ann Coulter used the recent "sequester" cuts to make a fat joke about New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who was not invited to the American Conservative Union's Conservative Political Action Conference.
Conservative commentator and author Ann Coulter described Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein's reaction to tough talk on the Second Amendment as Hillary-esque drama.
Introduced to a national television audience less than two weeks ago, World Wrestling Entertainment’s newest villains Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter embody every unpalatable Tea Party stereotype. Xenophobic at best, downright racist at worst, possessing truly terrible facial hair all the while, the two want nothing more in the world than to deport Mexican immigrants. As in: all of them. Unsurprisingly, actual conservatives and Tea Party supporters are less than thrilled.