- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Ann Romney Items
Ann Romney in her latest project — a New York Times bestseller, "The Romney Family Table" — said she and her husband are at peace with their failed bid for the White House, falling back on their faith to pull them through their disappointment and move on with their lives.
President Obama sat before the cameras, scanned the room and made one of the most glib and insincere comments of his presidency, which is saying a lot. "And I think people should be careful about being too loose in terms of talking about a government shutdown, because this has — this is not an abstraction. People don't get their Social Security checks."
Mitt Romney calmly delivered a largely non-partisan speech to business-school grads on Wednesday — the same day Ann Romney revisited the 2012 election and broached hot-button issues on “Fox & Friends.”
Mitt Romney says his heart said he was going to win the presidency, but when early results came in on election night, he knew it was not to be.
Ann Romney told Fox News anchor Chris Wallace that her husband "would have been a fabulous president."
Mitt and Ann Romney, who have maintained a very private life since November, have agreed to their first post-election interview with Fox News.
Former Sen. Scott P. Brown's decision not to seek the Senate seat vacated by Democrat John F. Kerry has sent the Massachusetts GOP back to its wish list of candidates — a list that, for some, includes Ann Romney and Taggart "Tagg" Romney, the wife and oldest son of Mitt Romney, last year's GOP presidential nominee.
Casting about for a viable GOP candidate for the Senate seat being vacated by Sen. John Kerry, Massachusetts Republicans are looking to two key members of Team Romney who dramatically raised their national profiles during last year's presidential contest: Ann Romney, the wife of the candidate, and Taggart "Tagg" Romney, the candidate's oldest son.
Every year fashion offers up the good, the bad and the ugly. But what the industry is really built on _ and consumers respond to _ is buzz.