- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
Latest Ann Romney Items
Ann Romney touted traditional values in a commencement address at Southern Utah University, urging graduates to live a "purpose-driven life" and to embrace the challenge of parenthood.
Ann Romney in her latest project — a New York Times bestseller, "The Romney Family Table" — said she and her husband are at peace with their failed bid for the White House, falling back on their faith to pull them through their disappointment and move on with their lives.
Mitt Romney calmly delivered a largely non-partisan speech to business-school grads on Wednesday — the same day Ann Romney revisited the 2012 election and broached hot-button issues on “Fox & Friends.”
Mitt and Ann Romney, who have maintained a very private life since November, have agreed to their first post-election interview with Fox News.
Former Sen. Scott P. Brown's decision not to seek the Senate seat vacated by Democrat John F. Kerry has sent the Massachusetts GOP back to its wish list of candidates — a list that, for some, includes Ann Romney and Taggart "Tagg" Romney, the wife and oldest son of Mitt Romney, last year's GOP presidential nominee.
Casting about for a viable GOP candidate for the Senate seat being vacated by Sen. John Kerry, Massachusetts Republicans are looking to two key members of Team Romney who dramatically raised their national profiles during last year's presidential contest: Ann Romney, the wife of the candidate, and Taggart "Tagg" Romney, the candidate's oldest son.
Indicators that an OSS Society event is under way: the official party favor is an elegant martini glass, strolling violinists play "The Ballad of the Green Berets" and multiple conversations begin with such phrases as "General, I haven't seen you since Afghanistan."
First lady Michelle Obama has become a fierce campaigner in her husband's re-election bid, regularly striking out on her own to defend him and urge voters to give him another four years to complete their agenda.
The evangelical group run by the Rev. Billy Graham no longer believes Mormonism is a religious cult.