- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Ann Romney Items
Ann Romney touted traditional values in a commencement address at Southern Utah University, urging graduates to live a "purpose-driven life" and to embrace the challenge of parenthood.
Ann Romney in her latest project — a New York Times bestseller, "The Romney Family Table" — said she and her husband are at peace with their failed bid for the White House, falling back on their faith to pull them through their disappointment and move on with their lives.
Mitt Romney calmly delivered a largely non-partisan speech to business-school grads on Wednesday — the same day Ann Romney revisited the 2012 election and broached hot-button issues on “Fox & Friends.”
Mitt and Ann Romney, who have maintained a very private life since November, have agreed to their first post-election interview with Fox News.
Former Sen. Scott P. Brown's decision not to seek the Senate seat vacated by Democrat John F. Kerry has sent the Massachusetts GOP back to its wish list of candidates — a list that, for some, includes Ann Romney and Taggart "Tagg" Romney, the wife and oldest son of Mitt Romney, last year's GOP presidential nominee.
Casting about for a viable GOP candidate for the Senate seat being vacated by Sen. John Kerry, Massachusetts Republicans are looking to two key members of Team Romney who dramatically raised their national profiles during last year's presidential contest: Ann Romney, the wife of the candidate, and Taggart "Tagg" Romney, the candidate's oldest son.
Indicators that an OSS Society event is under way: the official party favor is an elegant martini glass, strolling violinists play "The Ballad of the Green Berets" and multiple conversations begin with such phrases as "General, I haven't seen you since Afghanistan."
First lady Michelle Obama has become a fierce campaigner in her husband's re-election bid, regularly striking out on her own to defend him and urge voters to give him another four years to complete their agenda.
The evangelical group run by the Rev. Billy Graham no longer believes Mormonism is a religious cult.