- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President Obama wants everyone but himself to pay more taxes
Topic - Anna Gristina
The accused madam of a multimillion-dollar Manhattan brothel could get out of jail if a judge OKs a defense lawyer's plan to put up his own apartment as bail and a house-arrest locale for her.
Prosecutors and defense attorneys have presented contrasting views of a New York woman jailed on a seven-figure bail on a single charge of promoting prostitution.
Earlier this week, Ms. Gristina fired her lawyer because, she said, he too eagerly basked in the circus glare of her case.