- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Annapolis
east of Washington, D.C. Annapolis is part of the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area. The city was the temporary capital of the United States in 1783–1784 and the site of the Annapolis Peace Conference, held in November 2007, at the United States Naval Academy. St. John's College is also in Annapolis. - Source: Wikipedia
Braves starter Gavin Floyd left Thursday night's game with a rare injury: a broken arm suffered on a pitch.
Anne Arundel County police say the parents of an 8-week-old baby got high and passed out inside a vehicle alongside their infant boy.
Annapolis police announced indictments against nine alleged heroin dealers on Tuesday.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley spent part of his Memorial Day strumming a banjo as a street musician in Annapolis.
Authorities say a fire at an apartment complex in Glen Burnie has displaced 23 people.
The historic city of Annapolis is one of 30 places listed by the Union of Concerned Scientists that faces threats from predicted sea-level rise.
Online court records show that a midshipman at the Naval Academy has received probation before judgment after being accused of threatening a cab driver with a butter knife.
Del. Ron George is highlighting his experience as a longtime small business owner, two terms in Maryland's House of Delegates and a focus on sparking greater economic development in Baltimore to set him apart from other candidates seeking the GOP nomination for governor of Maryland.
O'Malley adviser says governor will veto 13-month moratorium on wind turbines.
An Annapolis man has been convicted of first-degree murder in a shooting after a dice game.
Anne Arundel County police have charged an Annapolis woman with seeking to silence a witness in the attempted murder case against her boyfriend, a cousin of the mayor.
Anne Arundel County tourism officials are announcing a new partnership to attract visitors and businesses to Annapolis and Anne Arundel County.
Gov. Martin O'Malley has ordered a study on school construction funding in Maryland.
A woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter because, prosecutors say, she believed the child was under a curse has been found not criminally responsible in the slaying.
Maryland's minimum wage will increase in steps over several years from $7.25 an hour to $10.10, under legislation signed Monday by Gov. Martin O'Malley.