- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
- Delta cancels all Israel flights over missile fear; US Airways also stops flight to Tel Aviv
- Philadelphia mosque leaders try to sever hand of accused thief
- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Anne Hathaway
A vivid and delightful animated spectacle, "Rio 2" is chock-full of colorful 3-D wonder and jubilant musical numbers set against a tale of family dynamics and environmental dilemmas.
After working together on "The Devil Wears Prada," Anne Hathaway has reunited with first-time filmmaker Kate Barker-Froyland for her directorial debut, "Song One," which she also wrote.
Don't worry, Anne Hathaway is OK.
The first stop on the party circuit for Oscar night winners is almost always the Governor's Ball.
From the random salute to James Bond to the non-sequiturial "Chicago" revival to Seth MacFarlane's predictably fratty but unpredictably tedious stint as a host — dear Rob Lowe and Snow White: All is forgiven — this year's Oscars were even more tumefied and wearisome than usual.
Ben Affleck's "Argo," a film about a fake movie, has earned a very real prize: best picture at the Academy Awards.
Daniel Day-Lewis has joined a select group of Academy Award recipients with his third Oscar, taking the best-actor trophy Sunday for his monumental performance as Abraham Lincoln in the Civil War saga "Lincoln."
Anne Hathaway has won the Academy Award for best supporting actor for her teary, show-stopping performance in "Les Miserables."
Anne Hathaway was the front-runner for the best supporting actress Oscar, but that didn't take away from the sweetness of winning.
Ang Lee pulled off a huge upset at the Academy Awards with a directing win for the shipwreck story "Life of Pi," taking the prize over Steven Spielberg, who had been favored for "Lincoln."
"Hunger Games" star Jennifer Lawrence has triumphed in Hollywood's big games, winning the best-actress Academy Award as a damaged soul in "Silver Linings Playbook," while Ang Lee pulled off a huge upset as best director for "Life of Pi."
Anne Hathaway, holding her new Oscar, ran into Kristen Stewart, who was on crutches, backstage.
Anne Hathaway has gone from propping up leaden sidekick James Franco at the Academy Awards to hefting a golden statue of her own with a supporting-actress Oscar win as a doomed mother-turned-prostitute in the musical "Les Miserables."
Show Bits brings you the 85th annual Academy Awards in Los Angeles through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
It was an extra starry, musical day at the Dolby Theatre.
' and I was just captivated by her story about the way tragedy can transform you into a better person."
'The Devil Wears Prada'