- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Anne Hathaway Items
Show Bits brings you the 85th annual Academy Awards in Los Angeles through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
Anne Hathaway was the front-runner for the best supporting actress Oscar, but that didn't take away from the sweetness of winning.
Anne Hathaway, holding her new Oscar, ran into Kristen Stewart, who was on crutches, backstage.
Ang Lee pulled off a huge upset at the Academy Awards with a directing win for the shipwreck story "Life of Pi," taking the prize over Steven Spielberg, who had been favored for "Lincoln."
"Hunger Games" star Jennifer Lawrence has triumphed in Hollywood's big games, winning the best-actress Academy Award as a damaged soul in "Silver Linings Playbook," while Ang Lee pulled off a huge upset as best director for "Life of Pi."
It was an extra starry, musical day at the Dolby Theatre.
More surprising even than the popular success and entertainment value of this year's best picture field is that the nominees — with the exception of "Amour" — have actually been films with a positive, traditional message.
Anne Hathaway was deemed best dressed _ by people who dress her for work.
You can simply tune into the Oscars. Or you can watch them with the peanut gallery on Twitter.