- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Anneke Wills
Michael Gough, the British actor best known for playing Bruce Wayne's butler Alfred in a series of Batman movies, has died at age 94.
Michael Gough, the British actor best known for playing Bruce Wayne's butler Alfred in a series of Batman movies, died Thursday at age 94, his ex-wife said.
Wills said in an obituary posted on the Doctor Who website: "As his body was deteriorating this week, he said that he wanted to hang on for St. Patrick's Day.
He died of old age at home in England on Thursday, surrounded by family, his ex-wife Anneke Wills said through her agent.