- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Anneke Wills
Michael Gough, the British actor best known for playing Bruce Wayne's butler Alfred in a series of Batman movies, has died at age 94.
Michael Gough, the British actor best known for playing Bruce Wayne's butler Alfred in a series of Batman movies, died Thursday at age 94, his ex-wife said.
The veteran actor died at home in England, surrounded by family, his ex-wife Anneke Wills said through her agent.
Wills said in an obituary posted on the Doctor Who website: "As his body was deteriorating this week, he said that he wanted to hang on for St. Patrick's Day.