- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Annette Bening Items
Natalie Portman has won the best-actress Academy Award for her role as a delusional ballerina in "Black Swan," while Tom Hooper has claimed the best-director Oscar for his British monarchy saga "The King's Speech."
Melissa Leo won the supporting-actress Academy Award on Sunday for her role as the domineering matriarch of a boxing family in "The Fighter, while "Toy Story 3" claimed the prize for feature animation.
Martin Short and his late wife, Nancy, are being recognized for their courage by the Women's Research Cancer Fund.
This Academy Awards season seems all over but the coronation.
"The King's Speech" won top prizes over the weekend from Hollywood actors and directors, securing its standing as the film to beat at the Feb. 27 Oscars, whose winners mostly look like foregone conclusions.
A sea of famous faces will fill the Shrine Exhibition Center Sunday for the Screen Actors Guild Awards, so the theater _ and the famous faces _ spent Saturday getting ready.
The Screen Actors Guild Awards just got even more star-studded.
The British monarchy saga "The King's Speech" leads the Academy Awards with 12 nominations, including best picture and acting honors for Colin Firth, Helena Bonham Carter and Geoffrey Rush.
The British monarchy saga "The King's Speech" reigned at the Academy Awards with 12 nominations, including acting honors for Colin Firth, Helena Bonham Carter and Geoffrey Rush, positioning itself to challenge "The Social Network" for best picture.