- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Annika Sörenstam Items
Na Yeon Choi finished last year by winning the LPGA Titleholders and buying a new house at Isleworth outside Orlando. She was No. 2 on the money list with nearly $2 million. She was No. 2 in the world. She was the U.S. Women's Open champion.
Inbee Park wants to achieve two things at the Evian Championship _ defend her title and make history.
It's a quick ride down the highway from this week's Solheim Cup to where Morgan Pressel introduced herself to America.
No chance you've heard this one before: Two Swedish guys go off in the next-to-last pairing in the final round of the PGA Championship and ...
Inbee Park hoped to win a Grand Slam.
The toughest test in women's golf would figure to be a piece of cake for the No. 1 player in the world.
The 3M Championship is not just about the men this year.
Heather Bowie Young made five straight birdies while jumping from one side of the golf course to the other. Silvia Cavalleri was hitting the ball so well Friday she was sorry the Bahamas Classic was held on only 12 holes.
Juli Inkster won't have to go through qualifying to get back to the U.S. Women's Open.