- North Korea: Not a single vote cast against Kim Jong-un
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
Latest Antebellum Architecture Items
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Clear Channel Media and Entertainment got such an overwhelming response to country music performers during the iHeartRadio Music Festivals, they've decided to start one geared toward country fans.
Country music star Randy Travis remained in critical condition after surgery Wednesday night to relieve pressure on his brain, publicist Kirt Webster said. The 54-year-old Grammy Award-winning singer had been improving while being treated for heart failure caused by a viral infection when he had the stroke.
NBC says it's lining up musical artists including Rod Stewart to perform on "The Voice" in May.
In one of the Country Music Association Awards' most emotional moments in recent memory, husband and wife stars Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert won song of the year Thursday night.
Fans aren't the only ones who make memories at the CMA Music Festival.
Tornadoes battered their school and homes, and spring break was spent cleaning up. Henryville has only begun to rebuild, but for one night, its high school students will get to put aside their worries for a private show by one of country music's biggest acts.
The Grammy Award-winning country music trio Lady Antebellum performed a "mini-prom" for students of a southern Indiana town that was devastated by a tornado in early March.
The country music trio Lady Antebellum will put on a benefit concert for a tornado-wrecked southern Indiana town after holding a prom event for the town's high school juniors and seniors.
A southern Indiana high school wrecked by tornadoes won a free concert by country music stars Lady Antebellum on Tuesday thanks to a rival school that, along with students in other states, advocated on the battered school's behalf in an online contest.