- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Anthony Collins
If the Redskins decide to pursue a right tackle in free agency, several quality players are available, including Anthony Collins, who played for Jay Gruden last season.
Victor Rudd thinks South Florida let a chance to beat a ranked opponent slip away.
Sean Kilpatrick got some help in making key baskets as No. 19 Cincinnati continued its hot stretch.
Andy Dalton has barely been touched in the last three games. The Bengals have won all three. There's a direct correlation that's going to be in the front of their minds on Sunday night in Pittsburgh as Cincinnati closes in on the AFC North title.
Coach Paul Hewitt said Thursday that Anali Okoloji's actions Wednesday night were "inexcusable and not what we expect from a George Mason student-athlete."
Cincinnati Bengals left tackle Andrew Whitworth is inactive for Thursday night's game against the Miami Dolphins because of a right knee injury and will be replaced by Anthony Collins.
Anthony Collins scored all 14 of his points in the second half, including a couple of free throws with 3 seconds remaining, to lead South Florida to its first Big East victory of the season Saturday night, a 61-58 decision over Georgetown.
When Lamar trailed by double digits in the second half of its NCAA first-round game on Wednesday night, there was a lingering feeling that the Cardinals had Vermont right where they wanted them.
Ugly, ugly, ugly. Just the way South Florida likes it.
Cincinnati Bengals receiver Jerome Simpson was indicted on Thursday for marijuana trafficking, leaving him subject to a jail sentence and punishment from the NFL.
For authorities tracking a marijuana shipment from California, the trail ended unexpectedly at the home of a Cincinnati Bengals player in suburban northern Kentucky where police say they found more drugs.
The Associated Press' all-time, all-Big 12 team as chosen by a panel of 20 voters from newspapers across the league's seven states, with a breakdown of votes received:
"Those teams played up and down, playing fast, but they still would come down and take bad shots," he said. "We wanted to run some time and get good shots."