- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Anthony D. Weiner
Latest Anthony D. Weiner Items
Hillary Clinton, former secretary of state and talked-about presidential contender for 2016, reportedly has a "secret deal" with her top aide Huma Abedin to keep her husband — the disgraced Anthony Weiner — quiet and under the radar for the next two years.
Rep. Paul Ryan joked Wednesday about how Americans keep mistaking him for disgraced politician Anthony Weiner, who ironically called the comparison insulting.
Anthony Weiner, the former hard-charging Democratic congressman who's star fell from a sexting scandal, nonetheless jumped back into the daily political discourse to offer his opinion on House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's picks for the Benghazi committee: You could do better, he said.
Anthony Weiner, whose political career took a tumble over revelations of his sexting activities — especially after he was outed the second time — clammed up when asked what he's doing in that regard present day.
Disgraced former congressman and nude selfie aficionado Anthony Weiner has joined Business Insider as a monthly columnist for the website's politics page, the section's editor announced Monday.
Revenge is a powerful engine, and nothing drives human behavior like it. Love, like candy, is dandy, but revenge, like liquor, is quicker, and the effect is longer lasting. Hillary Clinton seems determined to learn this bitter lesson.
Rep. Michael Grimm faced public backlash this week after threatening to chuck a NY1 reporter over a balcony, and disgraced former representative Anthony Weiner has as a few words of advice for him.
Scandal-plagued Anthony Weiner — whose wife is a close associate to Hillary Clinton — laid it on pretty thick for the former first lady this week, characterizing her as quite possibly the best politician for the presidential role in the entire history of the United States.
The much-disgraced former N.Y. congressman and city mayoral hopeful Anthony Weiner is ditching his $12,000-per-month ritzy Park Avenue South apartment and searching out a cheaper place.