- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
Anthony D. Weiner
Latest Anthony D. Weiner Items
Ann Coulter is back, as brash and delightful as ever in her takedowns of liberals, hypocrites and Republicans bent on defeat.
Former Rep. Anthony Weiner who recently failed in his New York City mayoral bid after an elongated sexting scandal said his ensuing marriage problems don't hit him as hard in the heart as they do his wife, Huma Abedin.
In yet another sign of what Democratic Party faithfuls are pushing as the inevitable, Hillary Rodham Clinton was introduced at a public event earlier this week — by a former Mitt Romney voter, no less — as the next leader of the free world.
If it wasn't for the internet, Anthony Weiner would be the mayor of New York City. That is, of course, according to Anthony Weiner, who sat down with an interview with GQ magazine for its November issue.
Former Rep. Anthony Weiner and failed New York City mayoral candidate weighed in on the government shutdown on Wednesday, calling on his former congressional colleagues to quit the politics and start acting like leaders.
Just because the government has gone into shutdown mode doesn’t mean members of Congress have to give up their exercise routines. Per order of House Speaker John A. Boehner’s office: Keep the members-only workout facility open for use.
How low can Congress go? Alas, voters have a more favorable opinion of the IRS, jury duty, hipsters, potholes, cockroaches, mothers-in-law, toenail fungus, public radio fundraising drives, motor vehicle departments, hemorrhoids and even "dog poop" than they do of Congress.
Apparently, former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton has softened her stance on aide Huma Abedin, relenting on a weeks-ago pledge to cut her loose from her assistant role — as well as any future White House campaign run — if she didn't dump her scandal-plagued and failed-mayoral-bidding husband, Anthony Weiner.
Former London deputy mayor Richard Barnes accidentally auto-uploaded five completely nude photos from the waist down to his Facebook account, Trending Central first reported Wednesday.