- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
Anthony D. Weiner
Latest Anthony D. Weiner Items
New York City mayoral candidate Democrat Anthony Weiner may be on the final legs of his race, if the most recent poll numbers that put him in last place hold true.
New York City mayoral hopeful Anthony Weiner faced off against his fellow Democratic rivals in a debate Tuesday, vowing a single-payer health care system for the city's residents, The Blaze first reported.
Everyone can get partisan, even while explaining their odd relationships with certain politicians. "Conservative girls are really uptight. It makes me think of all those, like you know, Fox News fembots who obviously are self-loathing or they wouldn't be Republican and female, in my opinion," says Sydney Leathers.
Anthony Weiner acknowledged Monday that his sexting scandals have hurt his wife both personally and professionally — and then he turned around and let slip a statement that could hamper her career once again.
Former Rep. Anthony Weiner, a candidate in the New York City mayoral race, says in his just-released campaign ad that it's "powerful" sources who are purposely trying to keep him from the limelight who are stymieing his political comeback — not his sexting scandals.
Anthony Weiner, the beleaguered sexting scandal-plagued New York City mayoral candidate, may be trying to boost his poll numbers with a new documentary about his campaign.
As Ariel Castro, the convicted kidnapper, rapist and baby killer, shuffled off in chains to the hoosegow, I thought, why was there so little reportage or commentary about his idiotic statement made in an Ohio courtroom?
New York City's Anthony Weiner called his mayoral rival "grandpa" during a heated campaign confrontation — that took place at an AARP forum, no less.
She's been keeping a low profile, but Republicans say Hillary Rodham Clinton's potential presidential ambitions can only be hurt by the heavily covered recent stories involving her scandal-plagued friend Anthony D. Weiner's sexcapades in New York and her close confidant Terry McAuliffe's tangles with federal regulators over a former business enterprise.