- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Anthony Davis Items
A man has been given three life terms for the drug-related shooting deaths of an Omaha man and his two sons.
A 35-year-old man has been given three life terms the shooting deaths of an Omaha man and his two sons nearly two years ago.
An Illinois man has pleaded not guilty to a federal indictment's charges that he bilked more than $40,000 from a St. Louis union local he was heading.
The way Anthony Davis blossomed into an All-Star before he'd even turned 21 provided the Pelicans with hope for the future during an otherwise bleak season.
The left knee surgery Eric Gordon had scheduled on Wednesday was little more than an arthroscopic "cleanup" and all five of New Orleans' injured regulars should be ready for the start of next training camp, Pelicans general manager Dell Demps said Wednesday.
Pelicans coach Monty Williams says All-Star forward Anthony Davis is unable to play in Wednesday night's game against Phoenix because of back spasms.
Given an opportunity to clinch a postseason berth, the Trail Blazers made the most if it.
Gordon Hayward knows the Utah Jazz have their best chance to win when they play together and share the ball.
Anthony Davis, who has been battling back spasms and left Wednesday's game in Denver in the first half, will start for New Orleans against the Utah Jazz on Friday.