- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Anthony Davis Items
Kentucky and North Carolina appear headed for an NBA-first during Thursday night's draft.
The New Orleans Hornets officially advertised Anthony Davis' visit as "pre-draft workout (hash)4," even though the 6-foot-11 Kentucky star wore jeans during his tour of the club's training center and never broke a sweat.
The Charlotte Bobcats are inching closer to naming a new head coach after trimming their coaching search three _ Jerry Sloan, Brian Shaw and Quin Snyder, said a person familiar with the situation.
After a painful wait for a new owner, the search for a new star was a breeze for the New Orleans Hornets.
New owner, and now a new star player. The future suddenly looks bright for the New Orleans Hornets.
The pingpong balls could have been just a bit kinder to the Washington Wizards, who got the third pick in the NBA Draft Lottery on Wednesday after dropping one spot from their second-slated position.
After the worst season in NBA history, the Charlotte Bobcats could use a player such as Anthony Davis.
The horses and roses weren't the only famous attractions at the 138th Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs in Louisville.
Kentucky's starting lineup of three freshmen and two sophomores did most everything together en route to the school's eighth national title. Now, they will each go their separate ways in the NBA.