- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - Anthony G. "Tony" Sutton
"She taps into that vein of a lot of people who are just fed up with government," Mr. Sutton said, while making the case that that her supporters include Independents, Democrats and "people who are fed up with the perceived Republican hypocrisy — especially during the Bush administration."
Anthony G. "Tony" Sutton, Minnesota Republican party chairman, said Mrs. Bachmann's "rock star" status in her home state derives from the fact that "she doesn't mince words" and comes off as "someone who is outside the Republican establishment."