- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Anthony Galofaro
A Manhattan deli worker who allegedly stopped and frisked Forest Whitaker on Friday has been fired, the store's management announced Tuesday.
The worker apologized for his mistake but Mr. Galofaro said the man is "no longer here with us. … He doesn't want to come here, that's how much hurt he is. … It was a sincere mistake,"