- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Topic - Anthony Grant
Alabama forward Nick Jacobs is participating in the team's offseason workouts after missing the final seven games in a disappointing season while two other players are departing.
Alabama coach Anthony Grant will get his chance to try to turn the Crimson Tide's fortunes around after his first losing season.
Alabama caught No. 25 Kentucky at the wrong time.
Alabama's record says plenty about the season's challenges.
Levi Randolph had not scored in double figures since tallying 14 points against LSU on Jan. 25. In the eight games since he scored a total of 22 points, while shooting a woeful 8 of 32 from the floor (25%).
For all of its road troubles, Texas A&M resembles a postseason-worthy team when playing at home. Unfortunately for the Aggies, that's only half the battle in the Southeastern Conference.
Trevor Releford brought Alabama to the brink of a much-needed win, and then delivered it.
Alabama's difficult season has taken a turn for the worse.
Chris Denson, KT Harrell and the Auburn Tigers don't have to talk about the streak any more.
The halftime trophy presentation to Auburn's football team for winning the Iron Bowl might well be the most anticipated part of Wednesday night's game with Alabama.
Anthony Grant and Alabama still can't beat Florida. Of course, nobody else has lately, either.
Mississippi State couldn't execute its plan for containing Trevor Releford, and the Alabama star took full advantage.
Hollis Thompson found just the right spot for a game-winning shot: Right in front ofGeorgetown's bench.
When the coach who recruited him to VCU suddenly left, Rams guard Joey Rodriguez thought it might be time for him to go home, too.
Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall bristles when he hears the term "mid-major" applied to his team, even though he understands where people are coming from.
Crimson Tide coach Anthony Grant announced the hiring to replace Tony Pujol on Wednesday.
Grant says Witherspoon's "abilities in developing talent and teaching the game are highly respected among his peers."