- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Anthony Hardwick
Mr. Hardwick says the midnight opening means he and other Target employees will have to miss Thanksgiving gatherings in order to get enough rest and come in to work that night.
"The folks that work at Target are going to be working all night overnight on one of the most hectic retail days of the holidays," Mr. Hardwick said, "they need to be well-rested for that, so they have to miss out on Thanksgiving if they're going to be working overnight."