- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Anthony Herrera
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Percy Harvin left the game against Green Bay on Sunday with a rib injury that has bothered him for the past few weeks.
During perhaps the most tumultuous season in franchise history, the Minnesota Vikings were looking for a steady hand and a calming voice to guide them through the rest of this rocky year.
An injured Vince Young tossed his shoulder pads and No. 10 jersey into the stands after Tennessee's 19-16 overtime loss to the Washington Redskins on Sunday.
Aaron Rodgers threw for 301 yards with three of his four touchdown passes to Greg Jennings, besting Brett Favre and Minnesota for the second time this season and sending the Green Bay Packers to a 31-3 victory over the skidding Vikings on Sunday.
The Minnesota Vikings held their final public practice on another hot, humid morning Thursday, giving the fans some free entertainment in the form of a high-intensity workout with a brief scuffle.
"My personality is what it is," he said. "I hope that I don't become one of those guys that sometimes gets a little bit out of body because they get a title. I hope that I remain who I am and still get the most out of our players every single practice, every single meeting, every single game."