- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Anthony Kim
The status of the Presidents Cup can be measured by one of the top goals for the International team.
A look at the Masters by the numbers:
Tom Watson is giving back one of his captain's picks for the Ryder Cup.
Rory McIlroy returns to competition as the defending BMW Masters champion determined to end his best season as the European Tour No. 1.
Davis Love III sent out his hottest player. Jose Maria Olazabal went with his strongest teams. The Ryder Cup captains had the same objectives Thursday when they announced their teams for the opening sessions at Medinah.
Anthony Kim will miss the rest of the FedEx Cup season to treat chronic tendinitis in his left arm.
Anthony Kim has withdrawn for the third straight tournament at the Wells Fargo Championship.
Anthony Kim withdrew from the third straight tournament Friday at the Wells Fargo Championship.
The practice range at Quail Hollow was filled with PGA Tour players Tuesday afternoon, making it too busy for Anthony Kim.
Greg Norman hadn't played the Bob Hope Classic since 1986, and he had no plans to return to the Palm Springs desert's venerable tournament until Bill Clinton changed his mind.
Ernie Els and Retief Goosen enter the 2012 season without any assurances of playing in the Masters.
FedEx Cup runner-up Webb Simpson and 2011 PGA Championship winner Keegan Bradley lead the field at the 23rd annual Shark Shootout beginning Friday at Tiburon Golf Club.
The pool of young talent in golf has never looked deeper.
Playing in his first Presidents Cup, Bubba Watson took it upon himself to be the voice of experience in the opening round at Royal Melbourne.
The smattering of conversations suddenly gave way to the constant shutters of cameras Wednesday night at Le Meridien hotel, and there was no mistaking who was causing all the commotion.
Kim says he's been trying to revive his game and has been held back by injuries.
"I've tried to play through the injuries, but I know from experience that it will only make matters worse," Kim said in a statement. "I'm going to get it looked at and do what I need to do to get back to full health."