- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By James A. Lyons Jr.
The president has shifted alliance from friend to enemy
Topic - Anthony Nixon
Safety Anthony Nixon figured he would redshirt his first year.
"I always wanted to start," Nixon said. "I'm glad it came kind of early."
"As personal protector on punt, it's like you're the quarterback for the punt team, so you have to know all the protections," Nixon said. "It's the same thing as safety on defense. You have to call out all the receivers and what you see."