- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Anthony O'Donnell Items
The Republican Caucus for the Maryland House on Tuesday unanimously re-elected Minority Leader Anthony O'Donnell and Minority Whip Jeannie Haddaway-Riccio.
Cathedral reopens after quake; Police have arrest warrant for shots fired near White House; Metro bus passenger shot; Prince George's to vote on slots-related bill; In Virginia, rural Democrat is becoming extinct; Fundraising already started for Maryland's 2014 governor race; O'Donnell considering Hoyer challenge.
Maryland House Republicans outlined plans Tuesday to reduce state spending by $621 million more than Democratic Gov. Martin O'Malley's budget proposal for the coming fiscal year.