- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Anthony Parker
The Lakers hit the All-Star break broken.
Once again, LeBron James helped the Cleveland Cavaliers reach a milestone in the NBA standings.
Cavaliers starting forward Anthony Parker is not playing because of "a back issue."
Now that the Cavaliers don't have LeBron James, it's payback time for the teams they used to bully.
"They are a good team and they've got some players who can make plays," Cleveland's Anthony Parker said, "even if you do everything right."