- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
By Tom Harris and Madhav Khandekar
Bad science puts rich nations on the hook for trillions in climate liabilities
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Anthony Spencer
The free agency frenzy doesn't begin until March 12.
The Dallas Cowboys hired former Tampa Bay defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin as the replacement for Rob Ryan on Friday.
Brandon Carr found a way to silence thousands of Terrible Towel-waving Pittsburgh fans at Cowboys Stadium and send the Dallas crowd home happy.
Tony Romo persevered through a career-high seven sacks, even avoiding costly mistakes that have dogged his career as he ran from constant pressure.
Brian Dawkins says his head told him to retire, not his neck.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 27-24 overtime loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
The Dallas Cowboys defense is suddenly getting run over.
Five questions to keep in mind when the Redskins play the Cowboys on Monday night in Week 3.
The driver of a low-cost interstate bus service was charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter Friday following a brief court appearance on another charge stemming from this week's fatal accident in Virginia that killed four passengers and injured dozens more.
Two people with direct knowledge of the decision say Cowboys linebacker Anthony Spencer has been fined $12,500 by the NFL for knocking helmets with Philadelphia quarterback Michael Vick.
The daily routine was different for the Dallas Cowboys on Wednesday, one of the small changes coach Wade Phillips hopes will make a big difference Sunday.
Dave Campo helped win a Super Bowl as Dallas' defensive coordinator in 1995. Bill Parcells won two titles with New York and was runner-up for another with New England as a defensive-minded coach.
But he said he was still holding out hope of playing Sunday night. ... Ron Leary (knee) was a full participant again and the second-year appears set to be a starter at left guard in his first NFL game.
"That's something we really focused on last year coming into this year is just not giving up those big plays and communication and all that stuff," said linebacker Anthony Spencer, who has a career-high 6 1-2 sacks after taking down Griffin twice. "We just had a few of those things happen in this game that we definitely can't have happen."