- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Anthony Spencer
Capsules of the 16 NFC teams entering NFL free agency, which begins Tuesday:
The free agency frenzy doesn't begin until March 12.
The Dallas Cowboys hired former Tampa Bay defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin as the replacement for Rob Ryan on Friday.
Brandon Carr found a way to silence thousands of Terrible Towel-waving Pittsburgh fans at Cowboys Stadium and send the Dallas crowd home happy.
Tony Romo persevered through a career-high seven sacks, even avoiding costly mistakes that have dogged his career as he ran from constant pressure.
Brian Dawkins says his head told him to retire, not his neck.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 27-24 overtime loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
The Dallas Cowboys defense is suddenly getting run over.
Five questions to keep in mind when the Redskins play the Cowboys on Monday night in Week 3.
The driver of a low-cost interstate bus service was charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter Friday following a brief court appearance on another charge stemming from this week's fatal accident in Virginia that killed four passengers and injured dozens more.
Two people with direct knowledge of the decision say Cowboys linebacker Anthony Spencer has been fined $12,500 by the NFL for knocking helmets with Philadelphia quarterback Michael Vick.
The daily routine was different for the Dallas Cowboys on Wednesday, one of the small changes coach Wade Phillips hopes will make a big difference Sunday.
Dave Campo helped win a Super Bowl as Dallas' defensive coordinator in 1995. Bill Parcells won two titles with New York and was runner-up for another with New England as a defensive-minded coach.
But he said he was still holding out hope of playing Sunday night. ... Ron Leary (knee) was a full participant again and the second-year appears set to be a starter at left guard in his first NFL game.
"That's something we really focused on last year coming into this year is just not giving up those big plays and communication and all that stuff," said linebacker Anthony Spencer, who has a career-high 6 1-2 sacks after taking down Griffin twice. "We just had a few of those things happen in this game that we definitely can't have happen."