- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- U.N. school in Gaza caught in cross-fire; 15 killed
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Topic - Anthony Tolliver
The Charlotte Bobcats aren't content with just securing a playoff spot, they want to move up in the Eastern Conference before the playoffs.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Lose by a little or win by a lot: that's been the story for the Minnesota Timberwolves this season.
Chris Paul has already seemingly done the impossible by turning the long-languishing Los Angeles Clippers into a force in the Western Conference. Now he's taken on another big task _ rebuilding the reeling NBA players' association.
After every Minnesota Timberwolves game, Anthony Tolliver can be found sitting in front of his locker with ice packs on his knees and wrist and a heavy wrap on his lower back.
Minnesota Timberwolves forward Anthony Tolliver was watching back in March, when pro football players such as Tom Brady and Drew Brees announced they were disbanding their union and suing the NFL under antitrust law.
Anthony Tolliver, you've been noticed by LeBron James. And apparently 274,000 other people.
If Anthony Tolliver's basketball career doesn't pan out, maybe he can turn to Hollywood for Plan B.
The Minnesota Timberwolves have signed free-agent forward Anthony Tolliver.
The Minnesota Timberwolves added another young, versatile forward to their rebuilt roster on Friday, agreeing to terms with free agent Anthony Tolliver on a two-year deal.
With the world waiting, Anthony Tolliver has finally announced his decision.
Al Jefferson scored 25 points and Anthony Tolliver added 17 for the Bobcats, who had won four straight before losses to San Antonio and Oklahoma City.