- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Anthony Items
A group that blocked construction of a veterans' memorial featuring a cross has now successfully challenged a memorial roadside cross in the same Southern California city.
State Rep. Mike Anthony is dropping out of the race to be South Carolina's next superintendent and will instead seek a seventh House term.
More than 600 people gathered at Burr Pond in Torrington last week for a day of ice fishing and other winter pursuits.
Actress LisaRaye McCoy has heard of some of the harsh reviews of her VH1 romantic comedy series, "Single Ladies," that call the show's script and acting subpar. But McCoy says numbers speak louder than words.
Baltimore County Police have charged a Reisterstown man with murder and arson after his wife's death last month.
Philomena Lee wistfully described losing her son to adoption and her search for him 50 years later, a quest depicted in the Oscar-nominated film starring award-winning actress Judi Dench.
Kolby Boudreaux's legs are supporting his weight. At 10 months old, he's "army crawling" and pulling himself up on things. It may seem trivial, but his beautiful normality is due to surgery 12 weeks before he was born.
The trustee overseeing Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case has filed a motion to sell the rights to her story so she can pay her debts.
Casey Anthony filed for bankruptcy in Florida on Friday, claiming about $1,100 in assets and $792,000 in liabilities.