- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
Latest Anti-Defamation League Items
The largest-ever global survey of attitudes towards Jews reveals anti-Semitism to be a problem second only to bias against Muslims, according to the Anti-Defamation League. The Middle East and North Africa lead the world in anti-Jewish attitudes.
D.C. police chief Cathy Lanier has been honored by the Anti-Defamation League for her efforts to fight terrorism and injustice.
State and local law enforcement need to do a better job of tracking and reporting hate crimes so that the public can "fully understand what is happening in our communities, and how to stop it," FBI Director James Comey said Monday.
A group monitoring anti-Semitic attacks in the U.S. cautiously noted a sharp decline in such incidents less than two weeks before the fatal shootings over the weekend outside two Jewish sites in suburban Kansas City.
The Anti-Defamation League says the number of anti-Semitic incidents reported in Florida has dropped for the fourth consecutive year.
The longtime national director of the Anti-Defamation League is stepping down after almost a half century working for the Jewish nonprofit.
Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. on Monday said that while the investigation into the Boston Marathon bombing remains ongoing and that the Justice Department will hold accountable those responsible, his office is "firmly committed" to protecting innocent people "against misguided acts of retaliation."
Hate crimes reported last year by police agencies nationwide were down by 15 percent compared with 2008 and hit their lowest point in 15 years, the FBI said Monday.
The Anti-Defamation League is criticizing remarks by Fox News Channel's Glenn Beck about billionaire financier George Soros and the Holocaust.