- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Antoine Budd
The director of the agency that oversees parking enforcement in Prince George’s County says a parking officer indicted Tuesday for issuing false tickets might have been trying to cover up a lack of work — not attempting to meet quotas.
A Prince George's County parking enforcement officer issued $2,600 worth of false parking tickets this year in an attempt to meet unofficial agency quotas, according to officials investigating the citations.