- George Bush consoles embattled Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Antoine Cason
Elvis Dumervil was staying with the Denver Broncos.
Fourth-and-29 at their own 37, 1:37 left in regulation and trailing by three points.
Bears coach Lovie Smith says quarterback Jay Cutler has suffered a broken thumb on his right throwing hand.
The Bears are confident Jay Cutler will return this season from a broken thumb on his right throwing hand, so there was a glimmer of hope to go with the big chill that just blew through Chicago.
General manager A.J. Smith has some work to do in the NFL draft after his San Diego Chargers shockingly flamed out and missed the playoffs for the first time in five years.