- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Antoinette C. Starks
Montgomery County prosecutors tried to prevent a state psychiatric hospital from releasing a schizophrenic woman, stating she remained a "danger to others and herself because of her mental illness," months before she was charged with stabbing a person Tuesday outside a Target store in Lanham.
A woman accused of stabbing another woman outside a Lanham Target store Tuesday morning was the same woman who spent six years in a mental hospital after a similar attack at a Bethesda Nordstrom department store, police said.