- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Anton Khudobin
Washington Capitals wing Alex Ovechkin and Vezina Trophy-winning goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky will lead Russia in the world ice hockey championship starting in Minsk, Belarus, on Friday.
Though now eliminated from the playoffs, the Capitals exploded offensively for five goals in a 5-2 win over Carolina.
The Washington Capitals aren't used to late-season games like this where the only thing at stake is pride.
The Pittsburgh Penguins are heading to the playoffs for an eighth straight year.
For more than 60 minutes, the Columbus Blue Jackets just couldn't manage to give their power-play unit a chance.
The Carolina Hurricanes took advantage of solid goaltending on their end and an unexpected change in the other net.
Even as the lead quickly grew to four goals, Matt Martin and the New York Islanders never felt comfortable.
After a forgettable weekend, Anton Khudobin helped the Carolina Hurricanes get a much-needed victory on Tuesday night.
The New York Rangers are playing playoff hockey right now, according to newly acquired Martin St. Louis, who set up Derek Stepan's winning goal in a 4-2 victory over Carolina on Friday night.
Anton Khudobin found the perfect way to celebrate his new contract.
Goaltender Anton Khudobin and the Carolina Hurricanes have agreed to a $4.5 million, two-year contract.
Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that they're playing together as a team.
The previous time the Carolina Hurricanes had a month like this, a rare playoff appearance soon followed.
The surging Carolina Hurricanes brought out the best in the struggling Montreal Canadiens.
The Carolina Hurricanes talked in the locker room before Monday night's game about how they felt they were due for a win against the Columbus Blue Jackets.
"It wasn't easy at all," Khudobin said. "I was just doing my job, trying to stop the pucks. We know the situation right now with every game being important."
"At the end, when the score was 3-1, I knew they were going to come," Khudobin said. "They were shooting everything and everywhere."