- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Anton Khudobin
Washington Capitals wing Alex Ovechkin and Vezina Trophy-winning goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky will lead Russia in the world ice hockey championship starting in Minsk, Belarus, on Friday.
Though now eliminated from the playoffs, the Capitals exploded offensively for five goals in a 5-2 win over Carolina.
The Washington Capitals aren't used to late-season games like this where the only thing at stake is pride.
The Pittsburgh Penguins are heading to the playoffs for an eighth straight year.
For more than 60 minutes, the Columbus Blue Jackets just couldn't manage to give their power-play unit a chance.
The Carolina Hurricanes took advantage of solid goaltending on their end and an unexpected change in the other net.
Even as the lead quickly grew to four goals, Matt Martin and the New York Islanders never felt comfortable.
After a forgettable weekend, Anton Khudobin helped the Carolina Hurricanes get a much-needed victory on Tuesday night.
The New York Rangers are playing playoff hockey right now, according to newly acquired Martin St. Louis, who set up Derek Stepan's winning goal in a 4-2 victory over Carolina on Friday night.
Anton Khudobin found the perfect way to celebrate his new contract.
Goaltender Anton Khudobin and the Carolina Hurricanes have agreed to a $4.5 million, two-year contract.
Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that they're playing together as a team.
The previous time the Carolina Hurricanes had a month like this, a rare playoff appearance soon followed.
The surging Carolina Hurricanes brought out the best in the struggling Montreal Canadiens.
The Carolina Hurricanes talked in the locker room before Monday night's game about how they felt they were due for a win against the Columbus Blue Jackets.
"I had a couple saves, and we just started playing (well) and got the result," Khudobin said.
"It's always good when you (don't) get scored on in a game. But the most important is we just got the W," Khudobin said.