- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Anton Khudobin
Anton Khudobin found the perfect way to celebrate his new contract.
Goaltender Anton Khudobin and the Carolina Hurricanes have agreed to a $4.5 million, two-year contract.
Jamie Benn brought his golden touch to the ice for the Dallas Stars.
The divisions changed for the Carolina Hurricanes and Florida Panthers.
Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that they're playing together as a team.
The previous time the Carolina Hurricanes had a month like this, a rare playoff appearance soon followed.
The surging Carolina Hurricanes brought out the best in the struggling Montreal Canadiens.
The Carolina Hurricanes talked in the locker room before Monday night's game about how they felt they were due for a win against the Columbus Blue Jackets.
The Carolina Hurricanes maintained their home dominance against the Ottawa Senators, this time in a win that featured a combined seven-goal second period.
A castoff in Buffalo, Andrej Sekera is proving to be a big contributor in Carolina.
It looks as if Alexander Semin got the message.
Having lost three straight, the Calgary Flames were looking for something positive when they visited the Carolina Hurricanes.
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — By the end, a crowd of 16,008 was chanting his nickname.
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Hurricanes coach Kirk Muller wasn't sure how his team would respond after Tuesday's game at Buffalo was postponed by a blizzard.
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Coach Kirk Muller and the rest of the Carolina Hurricanes are making the most of a makeshift lineup.
"That was pretty exciting," Khudobin said. "There were great feelings for me after since we got the win. They were shooting a lot of pucks and they drove hard a lot. I just had to keep focusing and figure out what I can do."
"This game was, by far, the easiest game," Khudobin said.