- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Topic - Anton Khudobin
The Washington Capitals aren't used to late-season games like this where the only thing at stake is pride.
Though now eliminated from the playoffs, the Capitals exploded offensively for five goals in a 5-2 win over Carolina.
The Pittsburgh Penguins are heading to the playoffs for an eighth straight year.
For more than 60 minutes, the Columbus Blue Jackets just couldn't manage to give their power-play unit a chance.
The Carolina Hurricanes took advantage of solid goaltending on their end and an unexpected change in the other net.
Even as the lead quickly grew to four goals, Matt Martin and the New York Islanders never felt comfortable.
After a forgettable weekend, Anton Khudobin helped the Carolina Hurricanes get a much-needed victory on Tuesday night.
The New York Rangers are playing playoff hockey right now, according to newly acquired Martin St. Louis, who set up Derek Stepan's winning goal in a 4-2 victory over Carolina on Friday night.
Anton Khudobin found the perfect way to celebrate his new contract.
Goaltender Anton Khudobin and the Carolina Hurricanes have agreed to a $4.5 million, two-year contract.
Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that they're playing together as a team.
The previous time the Carolina Hurricanes had a month like this, a rare playoff appearance soon followed.
The surging Carolina Hurricanes brought out the best in the struggling Montreal Canadiens.
The Carolina Hurricanes talked in the locker room before Monday night's game about how they felt they were due for a win against the Columbus Blue Jackets.
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Coach Kirk Muller and the rest of the Carolina Hurricanes are making the most of a makeshift lineup.
"I had a couple saves, and we just started playing (well) and got the result," Khudobin said.
"It's always good when you (don't) get scored on in a game. But the most important is we just got the W," Khudobin said.