- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Antonio Andrews
Western Kentucky's third straight spring with a different coach has at least included some familiarity.
Nine games into the season, Army coach Rich Ellerson is certain about two things.
Navy managed only 65 yards total offense in the second half with Reynolds on the sideline wearing a ball cap, and Western Kentucky beat the Midshipmen for the first time in three tries 19-7 on Saturday.
Andrews said he heard from all 32 NFL teams wanting to sign him, but he chose the Titans as the team he watched growing up about an hour away at Fort Campbell, Kentucky.
"I fell short this year, but I'll be going for that record again next year," he said.