- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Latest Antonio Cromartie Items
Crediting his upbringing in a military family for his passion for the game, Deone Bucannon was introduced as the Arizona Cardinals' first-round draft pick in a thoughtful, insightful news conference.
A month from his 30th birthday, Antonio Cromartie is coming to the desert to face the challenges of the NFC West.
The New York Jets cut ties with their top cornerback - and saved millions of dollars under their salary cap.
Even in the preseason, Calvin Johnson is a marked man.
Rex Ryan ordered his players to cut out all the nonsense.
In seven weeks, Antonio Cromartie has gone from expendable to irreplaceable for the New York Jets.
Antonio Cromartie will never be invited to a bargaining table, which is probably best for both him and his fellow players. Still, the Jets' cornerback may have offered up the most concise, if profanity filled, description of the looming labor dispute that will soon hit football fans everywhere like a giant Super Bowl hangover.
Tom Brady just wants to talk about football. The New York Jets won't let him.
Peyton Manning did his part, as he so often does.