- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Antonio Cromartie Items
Crediting his upbringing in a military family for his passion for the game, Deone Bucannon was introduced as the Arizona Cardinals' first-round draft pick in a thoughtful, insightful news conference.
A month from his 30th birthday, Antonio Cromartie is coming to the desert to face the challenges of the NFC West.
The New York Jets cut ties with their top cornerback - and saved millions of dollars under their salary cap.
Even in the preseason, Calvin Johnson is a marked man.
Rex Ryan ordered his players to cut out all the nonsense.
In seven weeks, Antonio Cromartie has gone from expendable to irreplaceable for the New York Jets.
Antonio Cromartie will never be invited to a bargaining table, which is probably best for both him and his fellow players. Still, the Jets' cornerback may have offered up the most concise, if profanity filled, description of the looming labor dispute that will soon hit football fans everywhere like a giant Super Bowl hangover.
Tom Brady just wants to talk about football. The New York Jets won't let him.
Peyton Manning did his part, as he so often does.