- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Antonio Cromartie Items
A month from his 30th birthday, Antonio Cromartie is coming to the desert to face the challenges of the NFC West.
The New York Jets cut ties with their top cornerback - and saved millions of dollars under their salary cap.
Even in the preseason, Calvin Johnson is a marked man.
Rex Ryan ordered his players to cut out all the nonsense.
In seven weeks, Antonio Cromartie has gone from expendable to irreplaceable for the New York Jets.
Antonio Cromartie will never be invited to a bargaining table, which is probably best for both him and his fellow players. Still, the Jets' cornerback may have offered up the most concise, if profanity filled, description of the looming labor dispute that will soon hit football fans everywhere like a giant Super Bowl hangover.
Tom Brady just wants to talk about football. The New York Jets won't let him.
Peyton Manning did his part, as he so often does.
Darrelle Revis thought all of the questions about Randy Moss were over.