- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
Latest Antonio Cromartie Items
A month from his 30th birthday, Antonio Cromartie is coming to the desert to face the challenges of the NFC West.
The New York Jets cut ties with their top cornerback - and saved millions of dollars under their salary cap.
Even in the preseason, Calvin Johnson is a marked man.
Rex Ryan ordered his players to cut out all the nonsense.
In seven weeks, Antonio Cromartie has gone from expendable to irreplaceable for the New York Jets.
Antonio Cromartie will never be invited to a bargaining table, which is probably best for both him and his fellow players. Still, the Jets' cornerback may have offered up the most concise, if profanity filled, description of the looming labor dispute that will soon hit football fans everywhere like a giant Super Bowl hangover.
Tom Brady just wants to talk about football. The New York Jets won't let him.
Peyton Manning did his part, as he so often does.
Darrelle Revis thought all of the questions about Randy Moss were over.