- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Antonio Cromartie Items
Crediting his upbringing in a military family for his passion for the game, Deone Bucannon was introduced as the Arizona Cardinals' first-round draft pick in a thoughtful, insightful news conference.
A month from his 30th birthday, Antonio Cromartie is coming to the desert to face the challenges of the NFC West.
The New York Jets cut ties with their top cornerback - and saved millions of dollars under their salary cap.
Even in the preseason, Calvin Johnson is a marked man.
Rex Ryan ordered his players to cut out all the nonsense.
In seven weeks, Antonio Cromartie has gone from expendable to irreplaceable for the New York Jets.
Antonio Cromartie will never be invited to a bargaining table, which is probably best for both him and his fellow players. Still, the Jets' cornerback may have offered up the most concise, if profanity filled, description of the looming labor dispute that will soon hit football fans everywhere like a giant Super Bowl hangover.
Tom Brady just wants to talk about football. The New York Jets won't let him.
Peyton Manning did his part, as he so often does.