- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Antonio Cromartie Items
The Eagles gave away everything but the Liberty Bell to bring in players. The Seahawks couldn't get rid of some of their players fast enough. And a player just out of jail has a deal with the Jets for a guaranteed $3 million.
LaDainian Tomlinson looked around quizzically when asked if this year's New York Jets were the NFL's version of a dream team.
Santonio Holmes is staying put, eager to keep catching passes from Mark Sanchez in big games for the next several seasons.
A big green and white sign greeted Mark Sanchez as he drove up to the New York Jets' training facility for the first time in months.
Gary Wichard, the longtime NFL player agent who was suspended last year for his role in a recruiting scandal at North Carolina, died Friday. He was 60.
Antonio Cromartie will never be invited to a bargaining table, which is probably best for both him and his fellow players. Still, the Jets' cornerback may have offered up the most concise, if profanity filled, description of the looming labor dispute that will soon hit football fans everywhere like a giant Super Bowl hangover.
Mike Tannenbaum is prepared for another busy offseason for the Jets.
New England Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker says he regrets comments he made referring to foot-fetish reports involving New York Jets coach Rex Ryan.
Antonio Cromartie made it clear he couldn't stand Tom Brady.