- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Antonio Gates Items
Peyton Manning threw for 403 yards and five touchdowns, four to Eric Decker, and the Denver Broncos held off a furious rally to beat the Kansas City Chiefs 35-28 Sunday and seize control of the AFC West.
Darrel Young ran for three touchdowns, including one with 8:59 remaining in overtime, as Washington Redskins defeated the San Diego Chargers 30-24 on Sunday at FedEx Field.
Redskins beat reporter Zac Boyer poses five questions heading into Sunday's game against San Diego
Manti Te'o is just one of the guys.
Te'o, the linebacker from Notre Dame, was picked by the Chargers in the second round after slipping out of the opening round in part because of a poor performance in a blowout loss to Alabama in the national championship game.
Norv Turner can breathe a little easier after his San Diego Chargers rediscovered the end zone and ended a three-game losing streak.
Down 24-0 at halftime, Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos reveled after one of the biggest comebacks in NFL regular-season history.
Columbus Day is Monday. So in honor of the man who stumbled upon the United States while looking for a shorter route to the other side of the world, let's talk about some big-name players who are headed in the wrong direction.
Philip Rivers threw a 6-yard touchdown pass to Malcom Floyd and the San Diego Chargers took a 10-6 halftime lead over the Oakland Raiders on Monday night in the season opener for both teams.