- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Antonio Primaldo Items
Proclaiming the first saints of his pontificate, Pope Francis on Sunday canonized 813 Italians who were slain by Turkish soldiers in a 15th-century siege.
Pope Francis is set to canonize an estimated 800 Italians, who were forced to choose between Islam or death during a 15-century siege by Ottoman soldiers.