- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Antonio R. Villaraigosa
Mayor Antonio R. Villaraigosa announced last week that he wants to eliminate business taxes on new car dealers in an effort to lure them back and keep the dealers that are left.
"For too long, L.A.'s business tax has driven auto dealers outside the city limits," Mr. Villaraigosa said. "It's time to reform the way we tax auto dealers so that we can bring more jobs and more sales tax to our city."