- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Antonio R. Villaraigosa
Latest Antonio R. Villaraigosa Items
President Obama is losing another trusted member of his Cabinet with the announcement Tuesday that Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is leaving the administration.
The heart of car culture may be beating in Los Angeles, but the nation's second-largest city has allowed two-thirds of its new automobile dealerships — and the sales tax revenue they generate — to slip away during the past quarter-century.
A bipartisan chorus of mayors nationwide is crying foul over a House Republican proposal to slash funding for a popular grant program, warning that everything from job training and child nutrition to homeless shelters and senior care will be devastated.