- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Antonio Smith
Let the bidding binges begin.
With defensive ends Stephen Bowen and Adam Carriker coming off injuries and facing an uncertain future, should the Redskins seek to upgrade the defensive line?
Defensive coordinator Wade Phillips believes his scheme with the Texans works just fine, despite what Ed Reed says.
Colts linebacker Erik Walden's head-butt and Buccaneers safety Dashon Goldson's helmet-to-helmet hit have earned one-game suspensions from the NFL.
To his Miami Dolphins teammates, Jonathan Martin came across as someone who needed "toughening up."
Houston Texans coach Gary Kubiak was back with his team, if only for a short visit.
Smith ripped the helmet off Dolphins guard Richie Incognito's head, then hit Incognito on the shoulder with it in last Saturday night's preseason game. The two also went at it in last season's opener.
Houston Texans defensive end Antonio Smith lost his cool in a preseason game, and it's going to keep him out of the team's season opener.
The Houston Texans beat the Baltimore Ravens for the first time in seven matchups in a 43-13 win on Sunday. Antonio Smith had two sacks, J.J. Watt deflected a pass that led to an interception and Houston's defense returned to form after an embarrassing loss to Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers last week.
Two weeks ago, Texans defensive coordinator Wade Phillips cracked jokes about going on medical leave to have surgery on his kidney and gall bladder.
Houston outside linebacker Mario Williams left Sunday's game against Oakland with an injured pectoral muscle.
Seattle backup quarterback Charlie Whitehurst led the Seahawks to a comeback victory over the New York Giants after starter Tarvaris Jackson was sidelined midway through the third quarter Sunday.
The Houston Texans are turning to Brian Cushing to solve their crisis at middle linebacker.
Texans defensive end Antonio Smith sees the same growth potential in Houston that he did in his early years playing for Arizona.
"My mom taught me and my dad taught me how to get rid of bullies," said Antonio Smith of the Houston Texans.