- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Antrel Rolle Items
A good start is what is on the line this time when the New York Giants host the Dallas Cowboys in the NFL season opener.
Tom Coughlin's pinched face, ever present on the New York Giants' sideline during his eight seasons, gives way to a smile more often now. He'll even crack a one-liner or two.
Unlike four years ago when they dressed in black suits as a symbol of unity before facing the undefeated Patriots, the Giants returned to the Super Bowl this time with no sartorial gimmicks.
Athletes and coaches don't live in the past. They do get enlightened and, sometimes, uplifted from it.
The New York Giants secondary has a message for Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers this time around:
Walking into his news conference to kick off an NFC East showdown week with the Dallas Cowboys, Tom Coughlin couldn't hide the injury.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 23-10 win over the New York Giants.
Some Redskins players found extra satisfaction in Sunday's 23-10 victory over the New York Giants because of what Giants safety Antrel Rolle said after Washington beat them in Week 1.
Growing up in an impoverished city a little more than 11 miles from New York Giants headquarters, Victor Cruz heard his share of gunshots as a child, and he isn't exaggerating.