- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Latest Antrel Rolle Items
Eli Manning threw a 32-yard touchdown pass to Kevin Boss with 3:15 to play and the New York Giants rallied to beat Jacksonville 24-20 on Sunday, snapping a two-game losing streak and ending the Jaguars' three-game winning streak.
New York Giants defensive end Justin Tuck did his best to avoid talking about the Seattle Seahawks having to start Charlie Whitehurst at quarterback for the injured Matt Hasselbeck.
Much to Tom Coughlin's dismay, the New York Giants are getting away from their recent habit of keeping their complaints about the team internal.