- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Antwaan Randle El
Former Redskins receiver Antwaan Randle El went on Redskins Nation and gave his take on the ream's decisions to keep both Brian Orakpo and DeAngelo Hall.
Larry Foote left Pittsburgh to play for his hometown team after winning his second Super Bowl with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
When it comes to childhood obesity, the nation's capital ranks No. 1. Currently, 22.8 percent of D.C. youths are overweight. That compares with rates of 14.8 percent nationally, 13.8 percent in Virginia and 13.3 percent in Maryland, according to worldlifeexpectancy.com. The Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation is trying to push down those numbers.
SEATTLE — When Antwaan Randle El scored a 7-yard touchdown on the first play from scrimmage in the fourth quarter, he set a personal high with 10 catches in a game.
PASSING OFFENSE: A
August has not been Al Saunders' month.