- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Antwaan Randle El
Former Redskins receiver Antwaan Randle El went on Redskins Nation and gave his take on the ream's decisions to keep both Brian Orakpo and DeAngelo Hall.
Larry Foote left Pittsburgh to play for his hometown team after winning his second Super Bowl with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
When it comes to childhood obesity, the nation's capital ranks No. 1. Currently, 22.8 percent of D.C. youths are overweight. That compares with rates of 14.8 percent nationally, 13.8 percent in Virginia and 13.3 percent in Maryland, according to worldlifeexpectancy.com. The Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation is trying to push down those numbers.
SEATTLE — When Antwaan Randle El scored a 7-yard touchdown on the first play from scrimmage in the fourth quarter, he set a personal high with 10 catches in a game.
PASSING OFFENSE: A
August has not been Al Saunders' month.