- Atheists win prayer battle against California city council
- Americans for Prosperity ad attacks N.H. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen’s Obamacare vote
- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Antwaan Randle El
Former Redskins receiver Antwaan Randle El went on Redskins Nation and gave his take on the ream's decisions to keep both Brian Orakpo and DeAngelo Hall.
Larry Foote left Pittsburgh to play for his hometown team after winning his second Super Bowl with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
When it comes to childhood obesity, the nation's capital ranks No. 1. Currently, 22.8 percent of D.C. youths are overweight. That compares with rates of 14.8 percent nationally, 13.8 percent in Virginia and 13.3 percent in Maryland, according to worldlifeexpectancy.com. The Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation is trying to push down those numbers.
SEATTLE — When Antwaan Randle El scored a 7-yard touchdown on the first play from scrimmage in the fourth quarter, he set a personal high with 10 catches in a game.
PASSING OFFENSE: A
August has not been Al Saunders' month.