- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Antwaan Randle El
Former Redskins receiver Antwaan Randle El went on Redskins Nation and gave his take on the ream's decisions to keep both Brian Orakpo and DeAngelo Hall.
Larry Foote left Pittsburgh to play for his hometown team after winning his second Super Bowl with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
When it comes to childhood obesity, the nation's capital ranks No. 1. Currently, 22.8 percent of D.C. youths are overweight. That compares with rates of 14.8 percent nationally, 13.8 percent in Virginia and 13.3 percent in Maryland, according to worldlifeexpectancy.com. The Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation is trying to push down those numbers.
SEATTLE — When Antwaan Randle El scored a 7-yard touchdown on the first play from scrimmage in the fourth quarter, he set a personal high with 10 catches in a game.
PASSING OFFENSE: A
August has not been Al Saunders' month.