- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to President Clinton, book claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Anwar Raja
A Palestinian militant group that's based in Syria has received the thumbs-up from President Bashar Assad to launch an attack against Israel, the organization's spokesman said on Tuesday.
Anwar Raja, a Palestinian official in Syria, said a number of elderly people also were to be evacuated from Yarmouk.
The plan is to launch the attacks from areas of Golan Heights that are controlled by Syria, he said, in the AP report.