- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Anwarul Haq Ahady
"We are not very happy with the progress of negotiations that we had with the Iranian authorities. We have been assured many times that these tankers would be released pretty soon. They are releasing a certain number — about 40 tankers a day. Still, that is not adequate," Mr. Ahady said.
Mr. Ahady said the government's efforts appear to be having some effect, noting that fuel prices have dropped from a high of about $1,500 a ton last week to about $1,350 this week.