- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Anwarul Haq Ahady
"We are not very happy with the progress of negotiations that we had with the Iranian authorities. We have been assured many times that these tankers would be released pretty soon. They are releasing a certain number — about 40 tankers a day. Still, that is not adequate," Mr. Ahady said.
Mr. Ahady said the government's efforts appear to be having some effect, noting that fuel prices have dropped from a high of about $1,500 a ton last week to about $1,350 this week.