- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
Topic - Anzor Tsrnaev
On the international stage, the father of the Boston Marathon bombers, Anzor Tsrnaev, spoke from the Russian city of Makhachkala.
Mr. Tsrnaev said "all hell would break loose" if his 19-year-old son was killed by authorities.