- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Aparna Mathur
"We have seen some improvement in the housing market and construction," she said. "Also consumer confidence seems to be up and the stock market has reacted positively to the Fed's [quantitative easing.] So there is a good chance that the employment report might be better."
Aparna Mathur, an economist at the American Enterprise Institute, said the September job numbers might show a slight improvement over the BLS' 96,000 job tally in August.