- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Appalachian Regional Commission
Latest Appalachian Regional Commission Items
The Appalachian Regional Commission has awarded funding to launch the Promise Zone program in eight counties in southeastern Kentucky.
Gov. Robert Bentley is serving as the state co-chair of the Appalachian Regional Commission for 2014.
Two agencies at West Virginia University and one in northern Virginia have been awarded a grant to help examine the Appalachian Regional Commission's economic impact.
On one hand, there are battlefields, on the other, there's Belle Boyd, teenage temptress and Confederate spy.